SUREFLAP MICROCHIP PET DOOR - WOOD FITTING
*White or Brown available*
This the larger of the 2 Sureflap doors, check my other listings for the smaller sureflap cat door.
- Designed to meet the needs of large cats and small dogs, such as terriers.
- Works with a pet's existing identification microchip
Note if your cat or dog is not chipped the door comes with one micro chip collar tag, fits to existing collar. Additional collar tags available on request.
- Compatible with all microchip formats worldwide
- Suitable for multi-pet households (up to 32 microchip numbers)
- New curfew mode: program the door to lock and unlock at specified times
- New double lock mechanism for increased security against intruder animals
- Battery powered - 12 months typical battery life, no wiring required
- Opening measurement of 178mm (w) x 170mm (h)
- 4 way locking
- 3 Year manufacturers guarantee.
- Requires 4 x C batteries Alkaline recommended (not included)
Download the test template from http://www.sureflap.co.nz to determine if your cat or dog is a compatible size with the pet door.
- Cut out size: 234x207mm
- Flap Size: 170x178mm
- The tunnel of the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door is 70mm long and each pet door tunnel extender adds 50mm to the length of the pet door’s tunnel.
Can be adapted to glass with a simple glass adapter. Extender tunnels for wall installation are listed separately
Also for Christchurch buyers can offer installation (glass and wood door fitting) conditions apply!
Check my other listings for Sureflap Cat doors.
Installation available for Christchurch and surrounding areas. Jeff from Myles Glass is a qualified glazier and can do installation, timber door and glass fitting, and replace any glass that's required for pet doors.